Skin Pharm is a unique medical boutique that specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology. We pride ourselves in working with the best providers in the industry and offering a customized experience for each and every one of our clients. The boutique provides state of the art skincare products, curated with every type of client in mind. We’re what you get when you cross a dermatology office, a spa and a beauty boutique that makes achieving good skin.
Client Coordinators are the face of Skin Pharm! Your primary responsibility will be to organize and schedule all client appointments, while maintaining a friendly and helpful demeanor during all correspondence – in person as well as over the phone and email. We will also put you in charge of in-store sales by building and maintaining an understanding of all skincare products and price information while assisting each client with their individual needs. Position is 30+ hours/week. Experience is preferred.
- Effectively utilize POS system and its inventory management functions
- Become familiar with iPad-based electronic medical record and online scheduling system
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of skin care products, cosmetic procedures, and our practice goals
- Introduce and welcome clients to Skin Pharm
- Build and preserve relationships with clients
- Maintain the housekeeping and visual standards of our office
- 0-3 years experience
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Exceptional customer service and organization skills
- Looking to grow and build with a new company
- High interest in anything dermatology or skincare related
- Sense of humor and positive attitude!
Apply for this position