Skin Pharm is a unique medical boutique that specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology. We pride ourselves in working with the best providers in the industry and offering a customized experience for each and every one of our clients. The boutique provides state of the art skincare products, curated with every type of client in mind. We’re what you get when you cross a dermatology office, a spa and a beauty boutique that makes achieving good skin.
Our medical assistants will be responsible for ensuring a positive patient experience from the beginning to end of the appointment. The ideal candidate will have a passion for dermatology and skin care, provide excellent customer service skills, be reliable and professional, and enjoy creating relationships with patients and other staff members. This is a part-time hourly position that includes some Saturday hours.
– Introduce the patient to our office and medical provider and efficiently prepare patients for their visit.
– Assist with medical procedures including drawing up syringes, assisting with laser/surgical procedures
– Perform procedures such as drawing blood, injecting shots, and prepping clients for treatments
– Ensure all exam rooms are up to par with medical standards throughout the day
– Assist with patient phone calls, scheduling appointments, and collecting payments
– Participate in phone calls with patients regarding post-procedure care, prescriptions, and other patient questions
– Become familiar with iPad-based electronic medical record and inputting medical notes, prescriptions, photography, etc.
– Become familiar with skin care products, cosmetic procedures, and our practice goals
– Medical Assistant Certification and/or training preferred
– 1-2 years of experience in a medical professional’s office
– Ability to work well under pressure
– Exceptional customer service & organizational skills
– Looking to grow and build with a new company
– Sense of humor and positive attitude!
Apply for this position